Jumat, 23 Juli 2010

3 Best Korean Songs With The Word "otokhajo; what shoul I do?"


1. "Eotteokajyo gyesok geudaeui eolgureseo..." Yup, it is 2AM's song titled What Should I do. This song is included in their 1st single album which was released by July 21st, 2008. This is one of my favorite song all the time. The playful music will makes us always happy. Although this song is not as popular as other songs of 2AM. But this is 2AM's song that I like the most.



2. otokajo otokajo gudegato naganeyo otokajo otokajo naldugoto naganeyo sarangheyo sarangheyo moknoha buloba jaman gu den dut ji mote yo ga sumu ro man we chi go isuni....This song really touches my heart, and this song makes me cry. The meaning of the song is really deeo. This song titled "What should I do" is sung by Jang Geun Seuk as one of the soundtrack of You Are Beautiful.



3. Eo tteok ha jyo ba ra man bo ne yo...Jjal beun in sa jo cha geon nael su ga eopt ne yo...Another sad song from Jang Geun Seuk, still as the soundtrack of You Are Beautiful. This song titled "Goodbye". The meaning is also touching, and whenever I listen to this song, I feel sad too.

So, this is the 3 best korean songs with the word "ottokhajo"
see you at the next post!

0 komentar: