Sabtu, 12 Desember 2009

Happy Field Trip....

This morning.....JH1 - JH2 students went to Brastagi....
our first destination was Lau Debuk....then we had dynamic games at Bukit Kubu.....
We ate a lot of snacks in the bus during our journey to Brastagi......
We did science experiment at Lau Debuk.....

I fell down on the first dynamic game.....but it has given me a sense.......
difficult to forget that....
but our hardworking was useful....our group won the two games...
yeah!

we also celebrated Mr.Aman's birthday there....

on the way back to Medan.....the bus that I sat in got a lot of problems...,and it caused us to arrive late in Medan.......

when I arrived home....I have just realized that my skin is burnt......
it is red....maybe because the weather is not friendly (quite hot)....
but...,anyway......I really love today!

0 komentar: