Jumat, 11 Desember 2009

boring.....boring.......boring......

I didn't visit my blog yesterday.....I was sick......
(yesterday) I stayed in the school clinic from 12.30 t0 15.00....
and the air conditioner in the clinic was broken.....
what a terrible day.....
When I had arrived home....I felt better and I decided to attend my cousin's wedding party.....
but in the half way of the party.....suddenly I felt cold and trembled....

(today) I felt better this morning....so, I decided to go to school......
and luckily.....I was OK and nothing bad happened to me.....
but...,today is such a boring day......we stayed at school from 08.30 to 16.30 without doing something.....

can u imagine how boring it was....?
the only thing that we can do is just chatting to each others.....
there's not many things to be said today......
I just have to prepare everything for the field trip tomorrow.....
but one thing that I regard of attending the field trip is; dungdung family is going to join the field trip too..... >.<

hope that I will not be in the same bus as them....and I will not be in the same group as them.......

C.U.

0 komentar: