Jumat, 04 Juni 2010

Review K-drama ( Cinderella Stepsister )

And the last one is...tadaaa! Cinderella Stepsiter. Actually there was still a new drama title "Prosecutor Princess", but since this drama got less attention, let us just talk about Cinderella Stepsister.

It was debut fot 2PM Taecyeon for acting ( and it was the only reason why I wanted to watch this drama ). First, I thought this drama was brilliant as its rating was the highest among others. But since the first episode, the drama was just too boring. But I forced myself to watch it, because I was waiting for Taecyeon to appear. But it took a long time for Taecyeon to appear. I even turned off the DVD although I was in the half way of episode 2.

But let us just take the positive points of this drama.

The story is about a modern day adaptation of Cinderella with a twist as our Cinderella, Goo Hyo Sun, is loved by everyone whereas her stepsister, Eun Jo, has a dark past and struggles with the fact that her mother starts to care more for Hyo Sun than her.

Main Cast :

But, I love Ki Hoon's character there. He is cute, anyway. But this drama always leads the ratings. A lot of people told me that they love this drama, but I don't. But once again, it was a wonderful comeback for Moon Geun Young. Two thumbs up!

0 komentar: