Jumat, 04 Juni 2010

Review K-drama ( Oh! My Lady )

At the beginning, I was really enthusiastic with this drama.., because it was the debut of Si Won for drama ( Si Won is one of my favorite members @SuJu ).
The first episode was really nice, but starting from 2nd till the last episode, the drama was really boring.

As we know, Si Won is the main actor there, but it seems that the life of "The Show Company's boss" is the main issue in this drama. He appears more in the drama rather than Si Won his self.
But I should give "four thumbs up" for Si Won. He acted as if he is a professional actor. Chae Rim was also brilliant there! And of course I love the little girl too.

This is the synopsis of this drama :

A spunky 35-year-old housewife, Yoon Gae Hwa, takes on the job of manager to prickly top star Sung Min Woo in order to earn enough money to regain custody of her child from her ex-husband. Romantic hijinks and hilarity ensues when they find themselves in an awkward living situation as Min Woo pays Gae Hwa to take care of his daughter, Ye Eun.

Main Cast :

I know that this drama was really waited by everybody, but sorry to say, the result was hopeless...

0 komentar: