Senin, 28 Maret 2011

5 Members With Best Voice


1. Yeah, it's Xiah Junsu, the member of JYJ. As we know, since he was the member of TVXQ, he won every 1st place as boyband member who owns best voice. I'm pretty sure that all of you agree to place him as the first. Don't mind about Slave Contract or eveything else, we are here to discuss about his voice. LOL, Anyway, he has a twin brother too. Xiah Junsu, yeahh his high pitch really makes me die! LOL.



2. Tadaaa! Evil maknae, Cho Kyu Hyun. Yeah, I bet all of you know him, the maknae of our beloved Super Junior. And I do bet that all of you agree that he owns awesome voice. Remember the way he sang Hyunbin's That Man? It makes me melts! TOTALLY! He owns many fangirls out there, and one of those reasons why girls adore him, is his killer voice! As one of member of S.M.The Ballad, what should we worry about his voice?



3. Bling Bling! Yeah you got it right! He is Kim Jonghyun of SHINee, the bling bling guy. LOL. He is also one of S.M.The Ballad's member. He always sings the high pitch and he can create perfect harmony to an ordinary song. He might look like a bad boy. But when you listen to his voice, I bet you will feel like flying. LOL.



4. Yohooo, he is the power vocal of UKISS, yeah he is Soohyun. Many people say that Kevin owns best vocal. But for me, it's Soohyun. He owns super powerful voice. And his voice has own character that is easily recognized. High pitch, strong character, his voice owns that! So, do you agree with me?



5. Beast's visual maknae, Yang Yoseob. Yeah, the cute guy. LOL. I can't desribe much about him. But you can easily recognize his voice in Beast's songs. As other best vocals do, he sings high pitch too. And the best point, he is cute!

0 komentar: