Sabtu, 26 Maret 2011

5 Most Popular Kpop Female Rappers

1. Amber Liu

She is the rapper of my favorite girlband, f(x). She is a Taiwanese-American. When you firstly saw her, you might think that she is a boy. The same thing happened to me too. She is just too boyish to be a girl. But her boyish style has built a strong and well known character to herself. Her superb English helps her to be an awesome rapper, and she is super popular among kpopers as the most handsome female rapper.


2. Miryo

Yup, she is Miryo from Brown Eyed Girls. I don't know much about her. But she is famous because of her ability. I do admit that! When I listen to her raps, I feel like I'm motivated to learn how to rap too. Her raps really make a song sounds PERFECT!


3. CL

I bet all of you know her. Yeah, she is CL, the leader of 2NE1. She is able to speak English, French, Japanese, and of course Korean. She is lovely, adorable, and of course talented. Try to listen to her voice or rap in 2NE1's songs and I bet you guys will fall in love with her.


4. Hyunah

You guys know her! She is Hyunah from 4minute. This cute little girl looks mature when she raps. She proves that she is an awesome rapper by releasing a single titled "Change" by 2010. Well, we know her as the former member of Wonder Girls. Released a single, former member of Wonder Girls, what else? For sure, she is an awesome female rapper!


5. Eunjung

Who doesn't know her? Ham EunJung, the main rapper and ex.leader of T-ara (she is still a member of T-ara). For me, she is the most talented girlgroup member. She sings well, dances awesomely, raps amazingly, and she has starred in many kdramas. She also starred in newest and most popular drama recently ; Dream High. She played the character "Yoon BaekHee". In this drama, she really showed her musical ability. Once again, for me, she is the best girlgroup member.

0 komentar: